I really enjoy recording, filming, mixing, editing, and producing music and other audio projects. Please be in touch if you’d like to work on something together! Here is a portfolio of some recordings I’ve worked on.
Jack Quartet @ the CUNY Graduate Center, May 6, 2019. Recorded by Vicente Alexim, mixed by JSM.
Jack Quartet @ the CUNY Graduate Center, March 19, 2019. I recorded & mixed this concert.
- Mirror Mirror by Peter Kramer
- Vesper by Stephen Spencer (recorded by JSM, mixed by SS)
- ξ-quartet-ρηξ by George Katehis
- Claroscuro by Gabriel Bouche Caro
- (re)voicings II by Charles Colwell
Mivos Quartet @ the CUNY Graduate Center, May 9, 2018. I recorded & mixed this concert.
- Hoshi no Koe by Jean-Patrick Besingrand
- Unfinished Bridge by Peter Kramer
- String Quartet by Daniel Fox
- hover between something and something else by Jacob Sachs-Mishalanie
Mivos Quartet @ the CUNY Graduate Center, March 14, 2018. I recorded & mixed this concert.
- String Quartet #2 by Charles Colwell
- Marionette by Eliav Kohl
- OVERTOW by Charles Rudig
- Nine Fragments by Matt Sandahl
- Brine Roses by Stephen Spencer
VIPA Festival 2017 – At this festival, I mixed these two concerts, and assisted in recording all other concerts at the festival.
- Mivos Quartet, July 7, 2017 in Valencia, Spain
- Erik Drescher, July 6, 2017 in Valencia, Spain
Other projects that I have recorded, edited, & mixed.
- Study of a Piano, Trills & Dampers, by Daniel Fox
- Gemini for Prepared Piano, by Vicente Alexim
- Duo for Two Clarinets & Two Cellos, by Vicente Alexim
- Ballade for Solo Piano, by Joseph Prestamo
- Olive Trees for Two Clarinets & Two Cellos, by Jacob Sachs-Mishalanie
- Crystallization for Solo Cello, by Jacob Sachs-Mishalanie
Theater & Sound Design
- Black Garden, Theater, Directed by Arthur Makaryan.
- Simulacrum, Multimedia Opera, by Path New Music.
- June 8-10, 2018. 3 Legged Dog, NYC.
- Sound design & live sound. Performances included mixing & processing of performers, triggering of audio files, multichannel wireless mics, sync with video, etc.
Production & Sound Design
- Mirror’s Shadow / Lips Split EP, by Cameron Wisch (Electronic percussion & Sound Design)
- Heaven’s Sense EP Release Show, 5/30/2015 at Roulette, Brooklyn, by Voice Coils (Synthesizer & Sound Design)
My own music that I have recorded, produced, & mixed.