I really enjoy recording, mixing, and producing music and other audio projects – please be in touch if you’d like to work on something together! Here is a portfolio of some recordings I’ve worked on.
Mivos Quartet @ the CUNY Graduate Center, May 9, 2018. I recorded & mixed this concert.
- Hoshi no Koe by Jean-Patrick Besingrand
- Unfinished Bridge by Peter Kramer
- hover between something and something else by Jacob Sachs-Mishalanie
Mivos Quartet @ the CUNY Graduate Center, March 14, 2018. I recorded & mixed this concert.
- String Quartet #2 by Charles Colwell
- Marionette by Eliav Kohl
- OVERTOW by Charles Rudig
- Nine Fragments by Matt Sandahl
- Brine Roses by Stephen Spencer
VIPA Festival 2017 – At this festival, I mixed these two concerts, and assisted in recording all other concerts at the festival.
- Mivos Quartet, July 7, 2017 in Valencia, Spain
- Erik Drescher, July 6, 2017 in Valencia, Spain
Other projects that I have recorded, edited, & mixed.
- Study of a Piano, Trills & Dampers, by Daniel Fox
- Gemini for Prepared Piano, by Vicente Alexim
- Duo for Two Clarinets & Two Cellos, by Vicente Alexim
- Ballade for Solo Piano, by Joseph Prestamo
- Olive Trees for Two Clarinets & Two Cellos, by Jacob Sachs-Mishalanie
- Crystallization for Solo Cello, by Jacob Sachs-Mishalanie
- Sad Songs, by Comfy
My own music that I have recorded, produced, & mixed.